Valued Contributor

Rick and Alberti were great tonight.

Talked about the products and didn' t get crazy.   Good show.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Rick and Alberti were great tonight.

Rick is a senior host and trains hosts.   He seems to be able to focus Alberti and get him to avoid acting childish, allowing each host to present an item individually, avoid talking over the other host / vendor, showing respect and professionalism, decribing and displaying the item in an appealing manner, etc.

I still prefer Rick alone presenting but his professional presentations ease the fact that he is not alone.   

Honored Contributor

@NYwoman 

I didn't watch Rick last night the second I saw the co host.  The childish behavior is beyond acceptable to me, but you indicated that was reigned in.  Would be nice if that were a positive change Rick was able to instill.

Honored Contributor

those 2 are on my "no watch"  list anyway---alone or with somebody else---

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@NYwoman 

I didn't watch Rick last night the second I saw the co host.  The childish behavior is beyond acceptable to me, but you indicated that was reigned in.  Would be nice if that were a positive change Rick was able to instill.

@RespectLife  I so agree w/you.  I flipped over when a commercial was on where I was watching and saw the exaggerated excitement and yelling by the co-host and went back to my other channel and muted the commercial.

@NYwoman   I didn't watch long enough to see if Rick reined him in......hope so!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I missed their show, and I like each of them.

Excellent presenters! 

Each very, very versatile, although Alberti also presents fashions and very experienced in the beauty industry, which is a plus, imo.

There's always time and plenty of room to compliment our various favorite hosts.

Wishing them well and success. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).