Honored Contributor

Re: Rick Never Has a Co-Host

He can have 14 co-hosts---standing on their heads---I still wouldn't and don't watch!!!

Respected Contributor

I don't dislike Rick, but have to take him in small doses. I do prefer when he has certain host partners, or he's working with a vendor like VPH (the best pairing). It slows him down some.

He is just too hyper-animated, with rapid fire, nonstop speech. Sometimes I'm thinking: 'please, take a breath and stop bouncing around.' With all that unnecessary activity, I start feeling exhausted, myself. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@banned again wrote:

If Rick was the top salesperson he wouldn't be on QVC2.

@banned again   I don't agree with that statement at all.  

Every host has shows periodically on QVC2.  Shawn has PM Style about twice a month. David Venable has Catching Up with David twice a month.  Mary Beth Roe, Dan Hughes, and Jayne Brown are on QVC 2 quite a lot.  

@Caaareful Shopper I've also seen Amy doing live shows on Q2.  

Esteemed Contributor

Well Rick talks a lot! And he talks fast, so there probably no room for a co-host. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If he had a co-host, that person wouldn't be able to get in a word edgewise.

Yup! 😂

Valued Contributor

He speaks faster than I can listen. 

Respected Contributor

I have seen Rick with co-hosts.  He co-hosted with Patti Reilly when she was on QVC.  He has also co-hosted with Shaun.  The co-hosting doesn't last long, though, because he doesn't really need to have co-hosts.  The guy has a megawatt personality and can handle shows on his own.

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I remember reading years ago that Rick was the Q's top salesperson and you can see why.

@stellabystarlight    We've also been told that David Venable is the top salesperson at QVC, which I believe is probably true.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is a combination I would love to see, Rick and Jane....

I watched off and on last night on her show with Courtney. I swear Courtney could not get a word in and kind of look frustrated by it. I do not get these co hosting matches. Jane is like Rick, has to be the only host.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't say Rick is unwatchable, but I really don't enjoy him and only watch his shows if I'm interested in the product, which rarely happens.  He's a bit of a smart aleck and often rude to callers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment