Super Contributor

Re: Rick Never Has a Co-Host

Rick is over the top. He's too energetic for me and I

change the channel. Someone likes him,though. He's been around for a long time.

Honored Contributor

I actually think Rick is one of the best hosts with callers.  He's kind & sweet when he senses the caller older or shy, and he's funny & witty when the caller seems chatty and laughs a lot.  

Occasional Contributor

He speaks faster then the speed of light. Can't keep up. He is comes on and I am out.....

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

Not true. I saw him on with someone last week. I think it was Sandra. I think they were doing a garden show. Way too hyper for me. Why is he always yelling?

@Janey2: You are so right. Rick has co-hosted before. Just last week, he and Jayne worked together on a Gourmet Holiday show. Also, maybe 10 years ago, Rick and Shawn hosted a show called "Anything Goes". 

Frequent Contributor

Rick is much needed at QVC.  Seeing a normal, red-blooded American male after David's happy dances and Alberti prancng around is a nice change of pace.

And Rick and Valerie are must see TV even if you have no intention of buying anything.

Respected Contributor

@FishandSnail wrote:

Rick is much needed at QVC.  Seeing a normal, red-blooded American male after David's happy dances and Alberti prancng around is a nice change of pace.

Rick is normal and David and Alberti are not?

Frequent Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@FishandSnail wrote:

Rick is normal and David and Alberti are not?

Absolutely.

He acts more like a typical dad, which is exactly what he is.  He loves sports, where David only cares about his Tar Heels and doesn't follow anything else at all (MLB, NFL, NBA, etc) and Alberti has zero interest in any sports.

Rick is much more of a guy's guy and a good change of pace.  And I say this as a big fan of David, too.

Trusted Contributor

Rick doesn't need a co-host.  He is awesome on his own!!!  LOVE him!!!

Trusted Contributor

I don’t know if she was let go. She became a great host. She now does finances and has videos on Facebook. She just announced she had a new job recently. She started out with some speech difficulty and overcame it. It was amazing. If she was let go it’s because the current management is not good.
Occasional Contributor

There's a reason he almost never has a co-host. He NEVER shuts up, he's annoying and what is up with his awful makeup?? I never buy ANYTHING he is presenting because I can't stand him! He gives me a major headache. He's rude and doesn't even let the product representative make their presentation!