Honored Contributor

Re: Rick Domeier

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Labby mom  Thank you for posting this! I haven't seen much of Rick, because I watch kitchen, home and garden shows only. He has been doing more of these lately, and I am impressed with how prepared he is. He knows the colors, knows what things are called on the website and asks pertinent questions. He's a little frenetic sometimes, and that is a bit off-putting, but he is more prepared than any other host. Even David.

@PA Mom-mom 

Some of these hosts (not talking about Rick here) seem to only go over the colors ad-nauseum ....thats the only info about the product they seem to know...😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Reever Though I don't watch him often, I agree Dan is a good host. 

@KKJ  @Reever 

I like Dan too....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor
I have thought for a long time that Rick would be very good at doing an internal Q motivational video for the Q shipping department. They could certainly use some motivation and it just might help improve Q shipping.
Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I don't always appreciate Rick, but he did a nice job yesterday with the Cottage Farms rep (I don't remember her name).  I watched the whole hour, which is unusual.  He's also good with Valerie.

I also thought Rick did a great job on the Cottage Farms show. He was funny and I too watched the whole show.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Rick. He is always refreshing. I would never  have thought he'd still be on, though: he's so unique!

Respected Contributor

Rick is not my cup of tea.  He makes me change the channel.

Contributor

He's pretty entertaining along with the fact that he is knowledgeable about the products he is selling.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't watch many shows that Rick hosts because there were products that do not interest me.  But lately, I have enjoyed his shows with Valerie and with Chris from Lock and Lock.

Super Contributor

I agree with you. His enthusiasm is too much for me and If I watch him, it's because of a product.

Occasional Contributor

Agreed, Hyper equals channel change.