Respected Contributor

Hello,

I wrote this idea somewhere else on the boards and now I can't find it.  How about something for us who write accurate reviews?  I write one for almost everything I purchase and take the time to be honest and helpful for your other customers.  I also appreciate others reviews. 

What I dont like is the ones that are just down right insulting like saying "cheap piece of garbage" or "gumball machine quality!"  Why not leave those off altogether?  I am always grateful about ligitimate concerns or flaws and hope Q moniters take them to heart and pass info along to the powers that be.

Enough said.  Please leave this one up, thanks!

Cat

Honored Contributor

I think it would be near impossible for Q to judge which reviews are dishonest.   Further, Q has a stake in the game so isn't likely to be impartial.  I see where you're coming from though - some reviews are more helpful than others.  I'd like to see them add "verified purchaser" to reviews.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom  You can find your posts by clicking on your name.  I find about 25% of reviews are actually objective and helpful so I guess we'll have to be thankful for those.  I don't think anyone wants to be in the position to judge them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think there should be a form for reviews with certain category like fit, size, etc for clothes and other pertinent topics for other items.

Trusted Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I think there should be a form for reviews with certain category like fit, size, etc for clothes and other pertinent topics for other items.

@Pook, A form for reviews is exactly what is needed.  Also, it should verify that the item was purchased.   

When the Q has sent me a survey and requested additional information, many times I have suggested that the Q use a Form for a Review of Purchases ... so far the TPTB are not listening/reading.