Super Contributor

Reviews for the thousand time!!

This is for the QVC forum moderator. When are they going to FIX the problem with viewing the reviews? Still can't read any thru Chrome or IE.

And can't leave a review either! 

Very frustrating!

I returned the Laura Geller TSV because of the color of the foundation. Can't tell from the "pictures" since they DO NOT SHOW THE ACTUAL COLORS WHEN PRESENTING" which would be SO NICE!

So I also stated on the return form about not being able to read reviews and the host and Laura not showing the actual colors on air. I did this because I do not want my return being held against me.

Contributor

Re: Reviews for the thousand time!!

I've had the same problem for the last couple of weeks and I just spent 20 minutes in online Chat with a rep who ultimately told me he would refer the problem to QVC's technical department, but could not give me a reference or ticket number to check back on progess.  He basically said it was most likely a problem with my connection or settings.  Baloney!  I hope somebody realizes that many of us (at least me) won't make a purchase without checking reviews first.

Honored Contributor

I'm using Chrome and haven't had any trouble  reading them.

Contributor

Weird!  As long as you can read the reviews, would you mind looking up a few item numbers and letting me know what they say?  LOL - just kidding!!  I'm using Chrome but recently upgraded to Win10 -- maybe that's the problem.  Oh well, time will tell.

Honored Contributor

Using IE with Windows 7 -  no problem with reviews.

Occasional Contributor

If the QVC review God does not like what the review says, it's not posted. Numerous times I've give my honest frank opinion and never save it posted. It was not mean nor nasty just honest so I'm not sure I can trust current reviews 

Valued Contributor

I still cannot see reviews on my Apple iPad Air 2 using Safari and have done everything possible to make sure it is not my device. I can write a review if I use the prompt in the order status description box but that is the only way and I cannot access any reviews. This is so frustrating as I absolutely hate the cheesy Q app. 

This is has gone on for several weeks and has to be a glitch in their system as they have moved to the new website. Sometimes I cannot speed order, other times I cannot see garment specifications for a product or the plus sizes are not visible. The website is a mess.

Honored Contributor

Using IE w/Windows 8.1, no problem reading reviews for me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Yeah, maybe that's it.  I haven't upgraded to Windows 10 either - I have a much older version although don't know which version.

Esteemed Contributor

I just checked on item # A-279929 Denim & Co. Essentials Long Sleeve Top with Button Details, and I was able to see the reviews just fine.

I just scrolled down to where it gave the number of reviews (8), and clicked on that, and it brought up the reviews.

There were two * reviews

2 ** reviews

1 *** review

and 3 ***** reviews.

Oh, and I use Chrome, and have upgraded to Windows 10.