Valued Contributor

Some repliers to this thread  need to look at some of the recent Serta mattress reviews.  There are plenty of reviews posted with people complaining about the delivery process not going as smoothly as they thought it should.  Sheesh.  Don't make blanket statements that QVC won't post a review when clearly they will.

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

The mattress review was not posted because the poster complained about the poor delivery of the product.  You are not allowed to bring issues beyond the control of QVC into your review. Delivery problems whether USPS, UPS or by truck delivery are not part of the actual product itself and thus bringing up these issues is not allowed in product reviews.

I don't see that in the guidelines. They sell their product with their "white glove delivery." They also PERMIT comments on the great "white glove delivery." Either exclude them both, or permit them both.

Esteemed Contributor

@giddy up wrote:

Some repliers to this thread  need to look at some of the recent Serta mattress reviews.  There are plenty of reviews posted with people complaining about the delivery process not going as smoothly as they thought it should.  Sheesh.  Don't make blanket statements that QVC won't post a review when clearly they will.

Absolutely -- some are permitted,, others are not.

Contributor

I wrote a review of a diamonique ring that the stones turned gray and even

though it's a life time warranty they wont fix or replace it.  It was never posted

Honored Contributor

@photoroe wrote:

I wrote a review of a diamonique ring that the stones turned gray and even

though it's a life time warranty they wont fix or replace it.  It was never posted

If you had just reviewed the product, saying that the stones turned gray, your review would most likely have been posted. It's a simple statement about quality.

The stuff about a warranty is a customer service issue. You should pursue that with QVC and/or the company.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

If you say something once they don't approve, then your reviews are flagged so few one star ratings of yours get posted. The ones that don't get watched get posted.

Honored Contributor

@SavvyChic wrote:

If you say something once they don't approve, then your reviews are flagged so few one star ratings of yours get posted. The ones that don't get watched get posted.

Can you prove this with actual facts?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

It is not censorship.  Censorship means the government can't come after you for what you say.

This is a private website and Q owns it so Q has the authority to do anything it wants with it, even if you or I don't like it.

Super Contributor

The OP and those in agreement are incorrect.

QVC allows, and posts, plenty of negative reviews.  QVC has clear guidelines, though, on the review itself.  Tje guidelines are clearlu defined and available to everyone.  Any review, even a glowing, positive review whicj vop;ates tjese guidelines will not be posted. 

The solution?  Rewrote tje revoew cprrect;ly.

Before making such statements, accusing QVC of censorship and making claims of unethical practices, perhaps one should actually read the rules and follow them. 

Say What? Looking for a job on QVC?

Valued Contributor

@suzyQ3 I didn't see this until now, you didn't put the @ in front of my nickname. Actually I got an email a couple years ago on an item question & answer they indicated they thought I was being a smart alec and my question & answers would be censored from now on! I kind of was, to be honest, it was a bracelet that was listed as "As Is" and QVC had some creative wording in the first paragraph starting that went "missing links?" It was meant to be a missing link in your wardrobe, but I wrote something about the As Is bracelet missing links so I was naughty. I didn't save the email from QVC.