Contributor

Review being posted time-frame?

Does anyone know how long it takes for a review to be posted? I wrote a non favorable review last week about purchasing an "as is" item sent to me broken and it hasnt been posted yet. It had been a previously returned item from another customer as I could see the previous return slip on the dented up box. I'm just hoping it gets posted. I have seen numerous bad reviews posted for all kinds of different items so I am just wondering why it is taking so long. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Review being posted time-frame?

I don't know. I've never had an unfavorable review not be posted, but I've had favorable reviews take many days to post. I have no idea what determines the time it takes for a review to be posted.

Honored Contributor

I wrote a unfavorable review very recently on a pr of sandals and it was never posted so I wrote another one. Perhaps they thought my first one was too unfavorable. I did not change a whole lot of anyhing in the 2nd one. not my first unfav review for sure, won't be the last either I suspect. 

So far it seems like I'll be one of few writing an unfav review on Renee's ombre cardi. Just wrote it a few minutes ago as I just rcvd my 2. Everyone else's so far are really bragging on this cardi. Not me - I got 2 xs that are not the same size, one way smaller than the other. It fits but I'll really struggle to wear a long sleeve tee under it in cooler weather.  WHAT ELSE IS NEW on sizing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You can barely tell the mustard is ombre and blue iris is more like lavendar.  No what I wanted.

Honored Contributor

My reviews have been appearing the day after I write them.

They really aren't interested in your reporting customer service issues. They want to know about the performance of the items. Reporting that there was a shipping problem, an item arrived broken, or the color didn't look good on you doesn't help other customers decide if they should purchase the item.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment