Contributor
Buyer beware! I ordered Candance Cameron Bure jeans and had to return them because they were too large. I was very surprised when my refund was $12.45 less. I know you can to pay shipping and return shipping but when I called customer service I was informed that return shipping was $8.95! I assumed it was $6.95. That did it for me. I’ll be shopping elsewhere.
Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Carol in Maryland wrote:
Buyer beware! I ordered Candance Cameron Bure jeans and had to return them because they were too large. I was very surprised when my refund was $12.45 less. I know you can to pay shipping and return shipping but when I called customer service I was informed that return shipping was $8.95! I assumed it was $6.95. That did it for me. I’ll be shopping elsewhere.

the cost is usually right on their preprinted label.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Q Return Label fees are deducted from your refund and are based on the original weight of your item in its original packaging. Q Return Label costs are subject to change at any time, without prior notification. Restrictions and limitations may apply.

0 to 5 lbs: $6.95

5.01 to 10 lbs: $8.95

10.01 to 150 lbs: $10.95

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45   @Carol in Maryland    Jeans are heavy.  I think twice before ordering and returning them.  I usually stick to the same brand, check measurement so I know they'll fit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

So I used the easy return function following the instructions when using the qvceasyreturns email.  I returned 3 items using the return labels provided,  and also provided  all the information they state you need to set forth in the email.   They claim that as soon as they receive the email, they refund you and credit your original payment.  That was three days ago and I have heard nothing.  I also re-emailed my email to them,asking for a follow up. Still nothing,  I then forwarded ittothe QVC'social team  and stil l nothing - so much for easy returns/refunds

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45  They also do not give you a breakdown of  the way they itemize your refund.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   In a perfect  world maybe.  I always use the garment measurements when ordering and most of the time it works. But sometimes the measurements are way off and you have to return 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@sunshine45  They also do not give you a breakdown of  the way the itemize your refund.

@Teddixat 

they dont, but you should be able to figure it out yourself. item price OR easy pay payment, no refund of original shipping and handling, cost of prepaid label.

it does take 3 -7 days to acknowledge your easy returns if you are using that method. i generally have my refund in around 7 or 8 days. it is not an instant process.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@sunshine45  They also do not give you a breakdown of  the way the itemize your refund.

@Teddixat 

they dont, but you should be able to figure it out yourself. item price OR easy pay payment, no refund of original shipping and handling, cost of prepaid label.

it does take 3 -7 days to acknowledge your easy returns if you are using that method. i generally have my refund in around 7 or 8 days. it is not an instant process.

@sunshine45   @Teddixat   Two of the items should ride back on one label fee so you should be charged for two return label fees plus original shipping.

Are you sure you used the correct address for the mods?  I sent them a msg this evening and got a response in minutes.  Try again, qvcsocialteam@qvc.com 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment