Contributor

Returns are taking forever!!!!!!!

I returned a package to the USPS on January 6, 2021 and QVC has not received it yet.  It has been 15 days.  The Pony Express could have gotten it there in 4 days!!  This is very aggravating.

Honored Contributor

Re: Returns are taking forever!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Those I returned took over 3 weeks.  Then a few days before I saw a refund on my credit card.

There is a way to get your refund sooner; however, I forget how to do it.  Maybe someone here can tell you or email QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and return tracking number.  

New Contributor

I returned an item on Dec 20th and I still haven't received my refund!  So, I contacted QVC  on Saturday and told them that I was very upset that it has been 1 month and they charged me my 2nd payrment.  This is insane!  Now why in the world would I want to make another payment on a returned item?  But after speaking with QVC, they did refund my money.  

Honored Contributor

Returns are taking forever everywhere due to shipping problems.  This is not specific to QVC.  

On December 30th, I took 4 packages to USPS, using the return labels provided by each company.   As of today, not 1 of those companies has received the package and there is virtually no tracking information other than In Transit.  I received an e-mail from each company that indicated my return was on the way.

The only company who has refunded my money is QVC after I e-mailed them asking if they had more tracking information than I was privvy to.  I e-mailed CS and received a reply within minutes that they were issuing a refund to me. 

One of the other companies I made a return to was Land's End and I can say I'm not impressed with their CS at all.       

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I think they deliberately make the return process as lengthy and inconvenient as possible so we won't return anything.  Particularly after Christmas when they get back a bunch of junk that people have been using for six months because of the extended return nonsense.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Credit for returns has always taken a long time here, even before they started using Mail Innovations.  Now, with that and the pandemic, it's worse.

But I have to say that I've dealt with other companies that take their grand old time too.

Respected Contributor

@cubagaland maybe others.  When you make a purchase, use your CREDIT card rather than your debit card.

If you return an item, make sure it's within the 30 day period and get a receipt from the USPS saying that they received the item from you.

Then wait.  If your credit card payment is due before QVC credits your account, dispute the amount for the item to your credit card issuer.  Let them deal with the charge back to QVC.  You have proof that you returned the item within the 30 day period.  Therefore you should not have to pay for the item and wait for QVC to credit your account.

Honored Contributor

I send my items back UPS. QVC gets them in 2 business days and I see my refunds three or four days later. 

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Sometimes I think they deliberately make the return process as lengthy and inconvenient as possible so we won't return anything.  Particularly after Christmas when they get back a bunch of junk that people have been using for six months because of the extended return nonsense.

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon  oh I totally agree with you on that !

Trusted Contributor

Did you try QVC Easy Returns? You probably can search for it on this discussion forum, follow directions, and speed up future returns.