Super Contributor

Re: Returning more than one item in same box?

I have done that. No big deal.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/4/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 1/4/2015 Trix said:

Returning multiple items in one box will delay processing your return. The barcode system is set up only to scan one order number into the system as being received. The other items are then delayed in processing at QVC's end as they evidently have to go through a manual processing. If you are not in a hurry for the return or exchange to be done this is fine. However, if not, or you simply are not very patient, I would not return multiple items in one box. Furthermore, if using the easy return label you'll still end up paying the fee for using it for <em>each</em> item returned. If you are paying the postage at the PO then nevermind this point.

I usually don't have multiple returns, but determined a long time ago that although it may seem more convenient, it creates a bit of inconvenience (if you wind up having to call customer service in order to sort things out), and delay (for previously mentioned reasons) before everything is properly processed.

Not true & this is per my experience--no delays returning multiple items as long as you include the proper documentation. ETA-only one return fee not multiples, despite having 4 items returned in one carton. Silly & wasteful to send back separate packages.
Wow! Great to know! I sent back 4 Christmas items that cost me over $20. Thank you!
Honored Contributor

I just returned 2 pieces of jewelry in one box. The returns were processed 1 day after they received my box. I print and pay for postage at USPS.com and get priority mail with free delivery confirmation. You can also insure. I would never use Q's label to return multiple items though since they are barcoded.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.glare} I do put in more then one item but, I include the invoices with the items. So far so good.

Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 brunette8706 said:
On 1/4/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 1/4/2015 Trix said:

Returning multiple items in one box will delay processing your return. The barcode system is set up only to scan one order number into the system as being received. The other items are then delayed in processing at QVC's end as they evidently have to go through a manual processing. If you are not in a hurry for the return or exchange to be done this is fine. However, if not, or you simply are not very patient, I would not return multiple items in one box. Furthermore, if using the easy return label you'll still end up paying the fee for using it for <em>each</em> item returned. If you are paying the postage at the PO then nevermind this point.

I usually don't have multiple returns, but determined a long time ago that although it may seem more convenient, it creates a bit of inconvenience (if you wind up having to call customer service in order to sort things out), and delay (for previously mentioned reasons) before everything is properly processed.

Not true & this is per my experience--no delays returning multiple items as long as you include the proper documentation. ETA-only one return fee not multiples, despite having 4 items returned in one carton. Silly & wasteful to send back separate packages.
Wow! Great to know! I sent back 4 Christmas items that cost me over $20. Thank you!
Excellent! And it's less waste for Q, not having to handle + dispose multiple cartons. Glad the process worked for you.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

So far so good. The two pieces of jewelry were no problem. I called on a WEN return that was packed alone and CS found it right away, ready to be processed. I asked her about the two bathrobes and she found the Carol Hochman and said she'd add the Stan Herman.

I just packaged a box that does make me nervous. I got two skirts and a set of tights in the same bag. No return label; only one slip with three items on it. I called because all were too small and I wanted them in the next size. I had to print a label and three return slips because I couldn't even use the return slip: one slip doesn't have three places to request a change.

I spoke to a very good CS the second time. The first time I was told any items had to be processed by Jan. 31 and I was too late sending them back. The second time I was told it needed to be a postmark of January 31.

Trusted Contributor

As long as they are wrapped separately, identified correctly, and going to the same address, it's perfectly fine. I've been doing it for 27 years.

Esteemed Contributor

As of late I have not had this happen.. as I do not buy more then two pieces at a time if that.

Super Contributor

I've always been able to return things 30 from receipt, not order date. If the postmark is dated on the 30th day, my returns have always been accepted. Pretty much though, I send returns back the next day after receipt.