Super Contributor

Returned a expensive tree MStewart. . the next day after it cam

Had it on EZ pay and got my first payment credit.  but it looks like they still charge you monthly and then credit you each time.  Not sure asked for Social Team help. . .if that's true. . .wow.

Honored Contributor

Re: Returned a expensive tree MStewart. . the next day after it cam

@SunnysMom 

Please let us know what the social team says.

If that's right, I agree....Wow, time to stop using EZpay (or shopping here), rather than having to baby sit your account to make sure you get credited each month.

That scenario makes no sense at all.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@SunnysMom wrote:

Had it on EZ pay and got my first payment credit.  but it looks like they still charge you monthly and then credit you each time.  Not sure asked for Social Team help. . .if that's true. . .wow.

@SunnysMom    That doesn't sound right.  Anytime that I have returned an item that was on easy pay...the future payments have been eliminated on my account.  The QVC social team will help you get that corrected.  

Honored Contributor

@SunnysMom 

I just checked my account and the ezpays on returned items and I have no future ezpays showing on those items.

I'm sure the social team will sort out what may be a glitch on your account.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@SunnysMom - Is it possible that your return simply took long enough that a second Easy Pay was applied and then two Easy Pays needed to be credited to your account? I've returned several items this year that had Easy Pay set up, and this did not happen in any of those cases—as soon as my return was processed, the Easy Pays disappeared from the list of upcoming payments on my account and there were no further charges.

Frequent Contributor

I had this issue, the social team took care of it for me.