New Contributor

Returned Item not being credited.

I returned an item that was received by QVC on Aug. 22, 2016.

It was stated in my account history that they credited my account on Aug 23, 2016.

Today is Sept 22, 2016.  I called and spoke to Joe in customer service and he told me that it was credited to my account on Aug 23.  I asked to speak with a supervisor and he told me they are all busy but he would have a supervisor call me.   Still no call.

Has anyone ever not receive a credit due them ?

Always check credit card statement.

Honored Contributor

Re: Returned Item not being credited.

No idea how QVC's cc works, but my last VISA return was buried in the middle of the appropriate statement of 30+ charges.  I almost missed it.

Honored Contributor

CS should be able to help. Don't use Qvc CC, Never experienced any problems with returns. In fact! On the contrary. Very satisfied.
Honored Contributor

I haven't experienced any issues with returns not getting posted.  Call back and talk with someone else.

Occasional Contributor

I had returned a defective item and was only credit refunded a small amount not even close to the easy payment called customer service and it was all cleared up in less than 5 minutes so I would call customer service again and speak to someone else

Esteemed Contributor

@Grandma N wrote:

I returned an item that was received by QVC on Aug. 22, 2016.

It was stated in my account history that they credited my account on Aug 23, 2016.

Today is Sept 22, 2016.  I called and spoke to Joe in customer service and he told me that it was credited to my account on Aug 23.  I asked to speak with a supervisor and he told me they are all busy but he would have a supervisor call me.   Still no call.

Has anyone ever not receive a credit due them ?

Always check credit card statement.

I had an item that was not credited, @Grandma N. I had returned two items in the same package. One item was credited and the other wasn't. I intended to call CS and mentioned it on one of my posts. The QVC moderator, Beth, told me to email her my information and she would do it.

I emailed Beth the information and about an hour later, CS sent me an email apologizing and giving me credit.

Don't give up on it; keep calling to get it straightened out.

Contributor

@Grandma N I just received credit for an item that QVC received on their dock on August 25th and the credit was received right around the time you wrote your post. I thought I had already accounted for it and I searched my credit card and I missed it.  It just appeard one day.    I think it was posted on September 14th.   If you cannot get it resolved - call QVC Corporate - Office of The President.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had this happen on a return of a return--the first order was incorrect, I returned that and then got the item I ordered at zero cost, I didn't like it when I eventually got it, returned that and got zero refund. I had to contact them to get the first amount credited to me. I don't know if their system has been fixed, but somehow I doubt it.