Super Contributor

I would love QVC USA to get the easio yoghurt from New Zealand , that they sell on QVC UK . It is a life changer . You get the kit , so easy to make , so many flavours , and so delicious . 

Super Contributor

The problem is that you would have an American Credit card, with an American billing address.  While there, I opened an account, so I could order gifts for my friends and family in the UK.  One day I received a letter saying my most recent order had been cancelled, unless I used a card with a UK billing address!  They had even searched the electoral roll to see if I lived there.  We now spend time in the UK and the US, so this would have a perfect system for me, but this is what happened.  

Honored Contributor

@Liverbird1 wrote:

I would love QVC USA to get the easio yoghurt from New Zealand , that they sell on QVC UK . It is a life changer . You get the kit , so easy to make , so many flavours , and so delicious . 

@Liverbird1

check out amazon......easio is on there.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I go home every yr so still have a credit card there and order stuff from QVC UK and then bring it back with me but it does fill the suitcase up quick and is heavy .

Respected Contributor

I like to occasionally watch QVC UK.  I"m origially from there and  have family and friends in different parts of England.  Last time I was there, I stayed with some relatives near LIverpool.  It was fun seeing a big QVC building there while we were out and about,