Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC.  Can you give us an answer on this? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@longtimeqvcfriend wrote:

I just went to package an item to return and when I took the original shipping label off it peeled right up, no tearing. On the back was something about return fees including shipping fee, as usual, aa well as "additional deductions to reimbursements due based on the reason for your return". Are they charging a restocking fee now? Have I missed this before and it's not new? My original shipping labels never peel off in one piece like that, lol. I usually have to year them off. Just wondering what additional deductions means.

Also for the mods. If that is the case it isn't fair, for example I ordered the Blue Chef 4 piece pans but the large pan doesn't fit in my oven. It is too big so I sent it back stating just that. That doesn't fall under damaged or defective so if that is the case I will be charged the extra fees? When Meredith presented the 4 piece pans I never heard one word about the large pan being oversized & may not fit in all ovens. I didn't check anything on the return slip but I did comment that the pan would not fit in the oven.

If this is the case I will not be purchasing from QVC after 25 years of being a great customer!

Honored Contributor

@Diamonds22 

I believe this thread is posting false information. 

The mods will clarify but NO new fees are posted

On the return page info.

Nothing has been stated of Any changes.

No new fees.

You lose the return label fee if you use it unless

It is damaged or defective. 

You lose the original shipping paid if not defective 

Or damaged.

As a long customer,  you know this has been the 

Policy for years.

Please reread all posts.

This thread could be misleading and giving

False info.

Super Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Diamonds22 

I believe this thread is posting false information. 

The mods will clarify but NO new fees are posted

On the return page info.

Nothing has been stated of Any changes.

No new fees.

You lose the return label fee if you use it unless

It is damaged or defective. 

You lose the original shipping paid if not defective 

Or damaged.

As a long customer,  you know this has been the 

Policy for years.

Please reread all posts.

This thread could be misleading and giving

False info.

Thanks for the info. I just panicked & thought she had proof of what she was stating. Next time I will reread & not panick. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Return fees

[ Edited ]

Deleted 

Respected Contributor

I just noticed on my last two HSN orders that they did not have the return label. So you have to send back on your own which most likely will cost you more.

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar 

You are misinterpreting the wording!!!

EVERYONE...NO NEW FEES..

Susan_QVC responded to another scare thread that they have researched and there are NO NEW RETURN FEES!

The mods said they are usually notified if any big changes like this were happening.  Susan researched and there is nothing she can find.

PLEASE EVERYONE...STOP SPREADING INCORRECT INFO!

It is simply worded that way because the REASON you return WILL affect additional fees...meaning IF you return other than defect/damage...you ALREADY know you will lose the original shipping if there was any.

I hope they delete these threads before more people are misled into thinking there was a change.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife 

I think after reading the original post I too got concerned!

Thank you for the clarification😊 I know if changes are made by QVC they are normally announced.

I hope the mods "delete" the confusing posts of incorrect info per your request!

Valued Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I just noticed on my last two HSN orders that they did not have the return label. So you have to send back on your own which most likely will cost you more.

to answer your question about HSN - no you don't have to pay to return something yourself, go the HSN Order Status and if your item can be returned - off on the far right of your item it will have "Return Options" click on the link and it will tell you how to return and let's you print out a label that you then tape onto your package if you don't have a return label (you can do this also for an exchange item).

I had no idea there was a restocking fee. I was just charged $27.80 for return labels. I shipped back 4 items and shipping charge. OUTRAGEOUS to have a restocking fee when their is sizing is OFF. I ordered a shirt by LOGO which fit well. I ordered another shirt from Logo and it is too small. Clearly my shopping days are finished from Q. Legal robbery of the consumer.