Respected Contributor

@CarolAnn 

I am going to look at my next label carefully.  This is new to me.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife 

I also re-read their return policy and it says nothing about a 're-stocking fee' either.

You would think that before they implemented this change to the return policy, that they would've added the verbiage re: a re-stocking fee.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

I just checked one of the newer lables.  It does say  there's a fee to use the prepaid return label service as well as "additional deductions to reimbursements due based on the reason for your return."

Agree we should get clarification from the Mods.

Honored Contributor

I emailed to Social Team to ask for clarification on this, let's see what they say.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

****UPDATE****

The response from the Social Team:

Good morning I have research our system for any new updates on returns and did not see anything to report. I am going to post and ask for pics to be emailed to us here of the new label that has caused concern.

Thank you for your email.

Kim, QVC Social Team

Honored Contributor

@Review 2 wrote:

I just checked one of the newer lables.  It does say  there's a fee to use the prepaid return label service as well as "additional deductions to reimbursements due based on the reason for your return."

Agree we should get clarification from the Mods.

@Review 2 

@KingstonsMom 

Wouldn't that be referring to the original $3.50 shipping NOT being refunded?

You would not get that back because the reason you returned it is...ugliness.  LOL

I agree, that is a very confusing statement but my gut tells me this thread is misunderstanding the wording and possibly creating false info.

QVC Customer Care

Good morning QVC Community forums posters. I did review our memos and policy updates and did not see anything regarding new labels or new fess. Please send any pics you may have to share of the new label and instructions that has caused the concern to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I can escalate it for additional research, thank you. Kim

Regular Contributor

What.a retocking fee.  Are you kidding?????  Returns are expensive as it is.  This is insulting.  Purchasing from QVC is now a luxury.  Don't try to soak every cent you can from your customers or they'll go elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@STYLE 

Please read post #18 directly above yours from the Moderator....sigh.

Frequent Contributor

I sent a picture of the new return label with the confusing wording regarding Return Fees to the QVC Social Team - Attn:  Kim.  Hopefully, we'll get clarification. 

Thanks Kim for researching this potential issue.