Contributor

Return Credit (separate charge for return label fee)

Hello everyone! My aplogogies if this has already been discussed. It seems that credits are being issued differently than before. Instead of deducting the $6.95 return label fee from the credit, they are issuing the full credit (minus original shipping) and charging a separate $6.95 fee. This is the first time my credits have been done like this. I just wanted to give everyone the heads up in case anyone else notices this and wonders why there is a $6.95 fee decucted when the credit amount covers the $6.95. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Return Credit (separate charge for return label fee)

At least you know what the credit was this way.

Respected Contributor

@luvluvluv, did you return the item using QVC's Easy Return program? I also got the charge but assumed it was because I used Easy Returns and it's different...it was the first time I've ever used it. I am very curious about this. Thanks.

Contributor

@pupwhipped No, I didn't use the Easy Return. I just stuck the return label on and dropped of at post office. I haven't tried the Easy Return yet but it sounds like it is a quicker turnaround for the credit. 

Honored Contributor

Not sure I understand.  Has the amount changed or just the bookkeeping?

Super Contributor

On my return back in December, they started doing that to me. I normally buy on free shipping days. So, I'm not charged for any original shipping. However, they give a refund of whatever easy payments were charged. Then, they charge the $6.95 fee. I'm not offended. Doesn't bother me. 

Just a heads up. Sometimes, I'll send an item back on my own (not using the label). Once in a while, they make a mistake and charge the $6.95 fee anyway. Just e-mail the QVC social team, and they take care of it. 

Contributor

@Sooner yes, now I won't have to calculate the fees to make sure I receive the correct credit. 

Contributor

@millieshops just the bookkeeping. The $6.95 return label fee is the same as it always has been, but it shows on your card as a separate charge instead of being deducted from the refund credited back to the card. For example, my order refund was $30.00 so instead of receiving a credit of $23.05 they credited my card the $30.00 but then charged $6.95 as a separate fee. 

Contributor

did you get a tracking #?  because I also used the return label and gave to PO and it was lost and they say it is my issue because I didn't get a tracking #

Contributor

I returned an item to the Post Office... but didn't get a tracking # and it was lost... and so QVC says it is my problem and have file a dispute with credit card.. it was in my favor... didn't have to pay... and today I got a dispute from QVC... going to dispute it again!