Honored Contributor

Re: Return Credit (separate charge for return label fee)

@luvluvluv   thank you.  I return very little, but I remember that with my last return of an item on EZP I had to do some figuring to make sure it was accurate.

Valued Contributor

This was on QVC.com:

Return Delays from Rocky Mount Fire
Due to the recent fire in our Rocky Mount facility, we’re experiencing delays in our return processing. For a quick return, refund, or exchange, email QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com & for more details, click to see our FAQs.

I used this quick return and was refunded the total amount.  In the email I received telling me of the return being processed, it also stated that if I used the $6.95 return label when sending the product back, I would see the $6.95 charge to my credit card. The exception was if the product was defective, then the whole amount would be refunded without the $6.95 being charged back.  It was the fastest refund I have ever received.  I did send something back and did not use this easy return and it took a month and a half to get the refund. The quick return took three days and I had my refund.

Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you for bringing this up. Recently, I noticed this situation and clalled CS to have it explained.  I, in turn, explained to them that I will be aware of the "small" additional charge before I order. Somehow, I missed that on the return label. According to CS this procedure has been in operation for a year.

Note: I always ask for a receipt for mailing..on each package                     when I make a return..  There is no charge, and It has been            a help for proof of return twice

New Contributor

This has happened to me a few times. Why doesn't QVC do it all the time?  It's hit or miss. Sometimes the $6.95 is deducted from the credit. And like you said, I've gotten the whole order credited and a few days later there's a $6.95 charge on my credit card.