Contributor

Has anyone else observed that Joan Rivers and Shoe Shopping with Jane are repeat shows tonight? NO, I am not imagining this, I have seen these before. Not sure if the TSV was a repeat too or dubbed in. My cable guide states it as airing 3/26/15/ I don't have a problem with repeat shows as long as it is listed as oncore show or repeat. What do you think?

Honored Contributor

Plain Ann,

They're not repeat shows. They had an early birthday celebration for David Dangle, who said his birthday is this coming Sunday... complete with pix and birthday wishes today on his Facebook page. And Jane just mentioned the posts on her FB page which match the newest ones just posted there. (Their pages are public, so you can always do a search for "[person name] Facebook" to see them.) However, because of the lack of variety these days I can see why someone would think the shows are pre-recorded and re-aired. They might as well do so, since they've morphed into hour-long infomercials.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor
I'm confused. Today IS 3/26/15.
Super Contributor

Deja vu?

Trusted Contributor

There are no taped shows. QVC is live 24/7 except on Christmas Day. It's in their contract, and yes, I know it is. Don't even ask, please. ( Not talking about QVC Plus.)