Valued Contributor

Whats going on with shows being repeated as much as 3 to 4 times.Where are the new products and interesting shows,with hosts that can give information,without giggling,dancing,or talking over each other.It seems like things are very different ,than they used to be.Am I not seeing this corectly,or are their others that agree with me??

Valued Contributor

Totally agree with you.   Don 't understand myself all the repeats several times in a day.  I can't understand wherre the products have gone....definitely there are no new clothing items for the fall ....  they don't hqave anyone but the same old Isaac, Susn, Lori D&C and nothinbgnew from them.  This is the best  season to show new merchandise (besides Chritmas stuff) andthere isnothing.  TThe changes, in my  opinion, are not for the best and have made things even sorse.  At least I am saving mon ey.

Valued Contributor

Sorry for the typos..........

Trusted Contributor

I'm assuming you don't mean "repeat" shows @mosky as QVC is live all day. I think you mean the same items being shown over and over?

I have been a customer since 1989. This is how it has always worked. Whatever the TSV is, it will be presented every other hour or two. It's how it was done 30 years ago and still is. 

I personally do not need a vacuum, so, I don't watch. Pretty easy and really no gripe with it. There are so many other things to do with my time. There are about 100 other channels to watch, I can go for a walk, I can do plenty around the house, so many options. Do people really want shows they are interested in to air every hour of every day? Some people need a vacuum, others don't. 

I did go online for the free shipping and placed about 10 orders. Try shopping online if you feel the need to "shop". Otherwise, explore something new when you are not interested in what QVC is offering at the moment.

Respected Contributor

Anyone notice HSN shows start one to two minutes after the hour?

That's something new too....At first, I thought it was one vendor who went over into the top of the next hour's show, but now it's EVERY program....a few minutes off!!!

And on HSN 2 today, they showed a Ninja blender thing and the host said "I know we're all tired of all the snow ....( she was crushing ice in the thing)....

I think it was a show from last winter with new graphics and price!!!!

Way to save money on host pay!!!

Respected Contributor

Well, from what I read on the forum when QVC offers new items, or new fashions lines, or whatever new this or that, then it is often met with ridicule, insults, and sarcasm for the items. Then there's the complaints about the price or the host showcasing the item. 

Respected Contributor

I agree that things have become very boring lately. Given their shaky ground, one would think they might want to step up the offerings to keep some customers coming back. 

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I agree that things have become very boring lately. Given their shaky ground, one would think they might want to step up the offerings to keep some customers coming back. 

"Given their shaky ground" maybe new vendors don't want to take a chance with them.

Valued Contributor

The channel is a total snooze fest anymore.  My opinion.