Respected Contributor

Re: Renewed, Hiatus or Cancelled? 2021 Static Programs

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I can't imagine that anyone who watches QVC on a regular, semi-regular or even occasional basis could miss Jane.  Her on air hours logged are legendary and must assuredly be record breaking. 

It's hard to say who comes out on top, but Jane, Mary Beth, Pat, and probably Bobbi Ray Carter on HSN have all either already or very soon will break Regis Philbin's record of ~17,000 hours. Thirty-three years times 500 hours a year comes out to 16,500 hours.

Frequent Contributor

Don't you dare cancel AM style with Leah Williams!   I love her shows!  She is one of the Best Hosts you have!  Watching her shows early in the morning makes my day when I'm up early.  You can nix any of David's shows.  There are entirely too many of those. And Rick just makes me turn the channel!  You all need to re-evaluate these listiings.  Maybe conduct a survey of your customers to see who they prefer to watch.

Respected Contributor

@DesertD AM Style® with Leah Williams (Monday Edition) is cancelled after a two-year run as a replacement for Morning Q Live Style Edition. Leah Williams will continue to host AM Style® with Leah Williams (Saturday Edition) as she has done so since March 20, 2004. QVC has traded out her Monday morning timeslot for Tuesday evening.

Super Contributor

I will miss AM Style with Leah Williams on Monday.  

Trusted Contributor

Looks like the same old crew for the evenings.  I won't be watching.  I thought Leah was going to have a Tuesday PM Style, which I would have watched.  

Esteemed Contributor

Fri-YAY! with Jane and David is cancelled and replaced with various programming.

Halleluia!!!!!  Worst show Q ever did. 

Trusted Contributor

@ Hopefully I will never have to hear another irritating Fri-Yah coming out of Jane T.s mouth as she stikes a pose.

Esteemed Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@ Hopefully I will never have to hear another irritating Fri-Yah coming out of Jane T.s mouth as she stikes a pose.

LOL AND AMEN

Esteemed Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@webbgarner1   I think if they had put any other host with David it would have been a lot better.   JT is just so full of herself and loud.  Not sure how anyone can watch her. 

Honored Contributor

I'm glad to see Elise Ivy being given a static fashion show.  I really enjoy her although I won't get to see much.