Respected Contributor

I also think Renee looks fantastic in whatever she wears and whatever hair style she sports.  I also own and like many of the clothing she brings to the Q.  

Back in the day when the Q had the fundraiser in support of Ovarian Cancer research, Renee always stepped up and donated current items.  Brava Renee!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Contributor

I  haven't seen Renee in a long time. Has she been ill or did I just miss her?

Esteemed Contributor

That's not a bed head; that's caught in a tornado head. The color & her complexion not good together. And I haven't seen anyone looking her fashion anywhere. Leah looked really really bad in her dress. So did the models. And so did Renee. 

Honored Contributor

Renee always look great.  

Contributor

News flash - POC (people of color) can be naturally blonde even with a darker complexion ... the more you know😉!

Valued Contributor

@friendscafe wrote:

I  haven't seen Renee in a long time. Has she been ill or did I just miss her?

I heard Renee say that she was recovering from double hernia surgery recently. It appears that she is doing well, especially at 71 years of age.

As for the comments from other posters about her hair, I think she enjoys playing with different style wigs and I highly doubt she is trying to convince anyone that it is her real hair. She travels, works, has a busy life and probably relies on wigs to look her best.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree she looks good for her age.  I don't remember ever seeing her other than a blonde.

I am not a fan, I did comment yesterday that I don't care for her clothing at all.  To  me she just seems very full of herself and believes that her clothing is for ALL women.  Not for me though.  I'll be curious to see what the reviews are on that TSV yesterday.

Respected Contributor

Wish I could pull that off; would save me lots of time with styling.

Honored Contributor

Re: Renee’s hair!

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 @QVCkitty1 

iI think some of these awful hair styles are the work of that Calista vendor....Carolyn has mentioned she's done her hair......even Amy, I like the medium brown color of her hair, but it looks like she cut it herself and whacked off chunks of hair... like many of us were forced to do during the pandemic....💇‍♀️

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I enjoy Renee's presentations,, they are fun, upbeat and real.  As far as her hair style, who cares, it is her choice and if she likes it so be it.  I personally am sick of the hosts and vendors who have long hair with extensions, when is that trend going to end.  Just my thoughts and opinion.