Valued Contributor

Renee Greenstein Fri. Morning

Watched a little of Leah’s Fri. morning fashion clearance show and noticed Renee seemed not herself.  She’s usually very animated.  Hope she’s well.

Honored Contributor

Re: Renee Greenstein Fri. Morning

I saw Renee yesterday during the fashion clearance shows and it was wonderful to see her more (much more) subdued behavior.  I actually watched her presentations this time.

She did mention that she had been traveling internationally for three weeks straight and just got back.  Perhaps she's a little under the weather or jet-lagged. 

Honored Contributor

I noticed she did not seem herself too.  I hope its just jet lag if she is traveling.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Hopefully it's nothing serious. But, we all have those off days when we're not 100% for whatever reason.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I watched her yesterday and for the first time, I enjoyed her presentation.  Her antics get way over the top for my taste.  Of course I hope she's not ill, but maybe the powers that be got the message to her to tone it down a little.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with everyone .... she is not herself.... even her hair doesn’t look good ... hope all is well 🥰

Honored Contributor

actually Renee mentioned she did not have  her hair styled and makeup put on prior to the show... she was running late... thus she was just natural... of course that looks much different from being DONE UP  for an hour by a stylist.....

Not sick... just not made up.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mystery solved! 

Honored Contributor

she posted a video on her facebook page.

she said she is wearing minimal makeup because it is too darn hot......and she is right! even her natural look is great.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan of Renee, but I think she looked better in her natural state......hair, too, altho I know it's dyed.