Esteemed Contributor

Re: Remember When Q Would Send Us A Card In The Mail ?

I remember getting a Thanksgiving card and also On my B-day I would get a card with a free ez-pay or something like that. All the hosts would sign that card. That was many years ago... but, I do remember that.

Super Contributor

OMG I was thinking the very same thing last evening as I brought in the mail.  I used to score big during November because it is my birthday month as well as Thanksgiving!  Then another holiday card would arrive in December with two easy pay offers. Seems to me that I spend enuf to warrant at least one such 'gift' Woman Wink but it's sounding like maybe they have discontinued these cards altogether ...

Honored Contributor

@tototwo @icezeus The more I think about it, the more it seems uncanny that those promotions just stopped... When I get around to it, I'm going to their website and see if maybe somehow settings got changed because it's just freaky that I used to get them all the time and now get none... I don't get emails from HSN as I used to because I did stop that, but that was long ago and not at all in the same time-frame as when the promotions stopped... I'll tell you, though, while I'd like to get them back, if I don't it's not too big a deal. I'm trying to curtail the shopping gene anyway...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Yes,a very nice thought.That tell how long I have been a customer!!

Honored Contributor

I do remember those cards even though I don't think I ever took advantage of the offer.

Now?   I know I'd probably drop it onto the shredder pile the day it arrived because a huge number of the things I decide to buy are already on EZP. 

Those cards must have increased business back in the days that EZPays weren't all that common.  Now that anyone with a Q card can have EZP on every item and the rest of us can get far more of them than we used to, I wonder.

I don't actually believe any company "care" all that much for me -  they care is I'm a happy buyer though.  For me that means good products at a price I'm willing to pay whether it's in one amount or 6!

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Yes!  I remember those days.....I also remember when the TSV was worth staying up for because at times it would sell out (and you were only allowed to purchase 1) ...that rarely happens any more.

@Mom2Dogs I had forgotten about the one-only limit. They would tell you to get a neighbor or relative to order for you if you wanted more. Now they instruct us to buy dozens for the gift closet...how times have changed.