Honored Contributor

Re: Remember When Q Would Send Us A Card In The Mail ?

YES! I remember that. QVC has really changed over the years & not necessarily for the better.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

cbrite I do, and miss them. Just like the rest of the world no Christmas cards usually form no one, only if it is a card for card card!!

Respected Contributor

Probably they aren't aloud to speak of holidays that way, but only if they sell items for it. That is just wierd.

Respected Contributor

Surfer Wife, every thing has changed, and we need a little cheer every once in a while at least.

Super Contributor

Yes, been shopping for about 20 years and used to enjoy the cards. This week I received a birthday card in the mail from HSN (whom I rarely shop) and a special discount for the month. Goes a long way with me!

Esteemed Contributor

Yup, I used to get Thanksgiving cards from QVC that were signed by all the hosts.  These cards granted EZ Pay thru December.... but since I don't use EZ Pay, it was a total waste for me.

I've only ordered from HSN 3 or 4 times over the years, but they send me coupons in email all the time.  I wonder if those HSN coupons will come to an end now that QVC and HSN are owned by the same company?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@corita

@corita wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I don't care about the cards never did, just another disposable. I'll take a big discount though, via email.
---------------------------

Me too!!  I do think that QVC does not "thank" its loyal, long term customers!  If I opened a Q card now, I would at least get back some money.  I have been shopping the Q for many, many years and have spent an unbelievable amount of money, Can't remember ever receiving any "thank you" in return!  HSN regularly sends emails with coupons or codes for rebates. 

ITA

Valued Contributor

@corita wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I don't care about the cards never did, just another disposable. I'll take a big discount though, via email.
---------------------------

Me too!!  I do think that QVC does not "thank" its loyal, long term customers!  If I opened a Q card now, I would at least get back some money.  I have been shopping the Q for many, many years and have spent an unbelievable amount of money, Can't remember ever receiving any "thank you" in return!  HSN regularly sends emails with coupons or codes for rebates. 

I totally agree with you about HSN.  They value and appreciate their customers. I am shopping more on HSN, and less on QVC.

Super Contributor

I wish we still got birthday card with discount offer.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I remember the cards for birthdays and Christmas.  As far as a card giving easy pay,  they don't need to do that any more as they have easy pay every day on many items and they talk about it constantly.   (I'm not a fan of easy pay.)   I can understand them not mailing cards now, but they could send an e-mail once in a while with a discount offer.  I shop at HSN also and never get a card or e-mail for a discount either.   I appreciate free shipping more than easy pay.  HSN seems to offer more free shipping especially on the day the vendor is on with their products.