Honored Contributor

Remember Host Lena McElwain? She's On Again Presenting Basso....

A219637  It looks like she's working with Dennis Basso now?  She was presenting this LTS jacket (see video) and Rachel or Jayne, who were hosting together, said we'd be seeing  a lot more of her.  Lena referenced "when I was at QVC" during her coat presentation.  I couldn't quite place her until Rachel called her Lena.

Honored Contributor

Re: Remember Host Lena McElwain? She's On Again Presenting Basso....

I remember her.  She's lovely.  She has always seemed very classy and lady-like.

Honored Contributor

I remember her. She was on several months ago presenting a clothing line, but it was not Basso. I think she will do a good job for Dennis.
Honored Contributor

When she left the Q, her family moved out to the San Fran area, guess thay are back on the east coast now. Lena is a delight. I used to work with her hubby's uncle, and he had told me her hubby took a job in San Fran, that is why she left the Q.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

When she left the Q, her family moved out to the San Fran area, guess thay are back on the east coast now. Lena is a delight. I used to work with her hubby's uncle, and he had told me her hubby took a job in San Fran, that is why she left the Q.

@Shelbelle  I suppose she could still live in SF if she's only representing Basso on Q, not hosting again.  Perhaps we'll learn more as time goes on.

Respected Contributor

She was a favorite of mine.  I'm sorry I missed her today.  Wish she'd come back as a regular host.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne wrote:
I remember her. She was on several months ago presenting a clothing line, but it was not Basso. I think she will do a good job for Dennis.

Maybe she is representing different clothing lines now on QVC.  I just happen to see her as a vendor for a Basso coat today, per the item number in my first post.  Maybe she'll be like that Liz Claiborne vendor who used to do Motto and I think has represented different lines on QVC (forgot her name now).

Editing to add I just remembered her name - Linda Davies.

Honored Contributor

I've seen her quite frequently in the past six months or so.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've seen her quite frequently in the past six months or so.

Well, you could have posted about seeing her but you didn't.  

Beat 'ya to it I guess.   

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen her in ages, probably since I watched a lot more QVC and when she was still a show host, but I remember liking her very much as a host.

She was from QVC's classy host/presentation/set era, IMO.  Smiley Happy