Valued Contributor

Refund/Exchange slips

[ Edited ]

I returned a product and requested an exchange and received a refund instead.  Since the refund had cleared by the time I realized it, I didn't bother to notify QVC.  I figured I could just re-order it myself by then.  Just wondering if someone actually reads the back of the slips or not...

"I never changed, I just learned."
QVC Customer Care

@LilMadi

I apologize for the error; apparently our exchange are not a perfect science. If we still have the item, I would be happy to arrange for another size/color to be sent to you?

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

When you want an exchange, call or email CS.  It’s the only way to be sure.

Valued Contributor

Re: Refund/Exchange slips

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much for the offer Beth but I'm sorry, I ended up purchasing what I needed elsewhere.  I truly appreciate your service though.  

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

make sure that qvc did not charge you for the return label!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

When I make an exchange I write EXCHANGE on a separate 8 x 10 piece of paper.  If it is a boxed item I write EXCHANGE on the box also...just to get them to pay attention.

Honored Contributor

When I returned an item and used my own postage I was still charged the 6.95. Called CS for refund. I understand this is a common occurrence.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

When I returned an item and used my own postage I was still charged the 6.95. Called CS for refund. I understand this is a common occurrence.

@San Antonio Gal, yes this has happened to me quite a few times. I live in Philly so if the item is small it is cheaper for me to send back using my own postage. I can't tell you how many times I had to call CS to get the return shipping refunded, and I do not return much at all. It seems they default to this.

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@LilMadi

I apologize for the error; apparently our exchange are not a perfect science. If we still have the item, I would be happy to arrange for another size/color to be sent to you?

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC

Ahem, well, that's a nice way of putting it!  Haha!  And quite an understatement, written by an obviously good and loyal QVC employee!  Smiley Happy

Thank you for your recent help when this happened to me.   It wasn't the first time, and I'm almost certain it won't be the last!  But, thankfully we can always count on you to help with these little "snafus" at QVC.