Contributor

Reduced S & H on Multiple Clothing Items

I guess I've shopped here too long - I know more than the Customer Service rep! I had 4 different clothing items in my cart. It would only show two items with 1/2 shipping - not three. I was on the phone with CS about another issue and so I mentioned it. She told me that reduced S & H is only on multiples of the same item or for special promotions. I told her that was not true - that you pay full S & H for the first clothing item and all additional clothing items in the same order - regardless of whether they were the same item - were one half. She said she had been there 5 years and that basically I was wrong. Well, I've been a customer for 20 years and I know for a fact I'm right! I took everything out of my cart and started over and it corrected. One item full S & H, the other 3 items 1/2. Just shows that sometimes the info you may get depends in the rep and it could be wrong.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Reduced S & H on Multiple Clothing Items

I've had the same experience with a few of my orders. It seems that it now depends on the brand or the select promo that they are running. The multiple item discount seems to vary and it really isn't mentioned in any detail on air. Some times you get the discount and some times you don't. Like you, I called CS--some times they applied the discount and other times they did not. The answer I got was that it did not apply or was only during the program. I emptied my cart. Honestly, shopping should not be this difficult. Where is the time saving if you have to double check all the order/$$ detail or call CS to apply a discount that should be automatic. If the policy has changed, then spend a few on air minutes and post it on the website so the customers are informed.