Esteemed Contributor

Re: Reduced $3 & $5 Shipping on Some Items Today - Thanks QVC

On 1/31/2015 stevieb said:

And yet who knew...? And what's included...? No, this is vintage Q doing it their way. No thanks... Agreed, it's a plus, but not if I have to go on a mission to make it work for me...

Well, it's definitely like going on a mission to find what items are reduced. I'm noticing additional items with reduced s&h today, that were not reduced yesterday.

Are they advertising this promo at all? I don't see it anywhere on the website, and haven't watched. Just curious.

I appreciate the reduction, and have ordered because of it, but I really don't understand the picking and choosing of items.

Occasional Contributor

The way Jaque was just talking at the beginning of Joan's show made it sound like this change might be permanent on apparel and cosmetics (I assume jewelry as well since the designer day yesterday had all $3 shipping).
Occasional Contributor

The change is permanent!!! The link is on the home page at the top.....it gives the details of the new structure
Valued Contributor

thank you. I will buy more if s/h is lower! No brainer!!

Frequent Contributor

This is great news to have a lower shipping price. Remember though, it now states that the original ship cost will NOT be refunded if the item is returned, unless it is defective or their fault.

Frequent Contributor

On 2/2/2015 Ludog said:

This is great news to have a lower shipping price. Remember though, it now states that the original ship cost will NOT be refunded if the item is returned, unless it is defective or their fault.

Also, no more half shipping if you buy more than one of the same item.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
Occasional Contributor

Wow, I'm impressed. For the Q to reduce shipping after the huge shipping hikes they made sounds like they have actually been listening to customers who've been shopping elsewhere because of the high shipping costs. Certainly it isn't as low as commonly done elsewhere, but it is certainly more in line with reality in the electronic shopping industry. It seemed that they were oblivious to how many customers they were losing because of their shipping when they actually implemented a huge hike. It will make me reconsider several items I've been wanting but couldn't get past the high shipping rates. I wonder whether the return shipping rates will be lower on jewelry & makeup. Other channels do buy more and save for all items within a category and it always encourages me to buy more that day. Some of my long term fave designers or exclusive brands so I'm happy the Q is encouraging me to shop here more.
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/2/2015 spabar said:
On 2/2/2015 Ludog said:

Also, no more half shipping if you buy more than one of the same item.

OP here. These two new practices stink. At the moment I'm wishing I could remove Thank You from my post.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Nichole C said: The change is permanent!!! The link is on the home page at the top.....it gives the details of the new structure

Thanks for mentioning the newly added link. I'm no longer impressed with the new policy now that they have provided all the details.

Regular Contributor

I thought it was always their policy not to refund original shipping and handling unless item was defective or their fault?