Esteemed Contributor

Reduced $3 & $5 Shipping on Some Items Today - Thanks QVC

I don't buy much here, but the lower shipping today was incentive enough for me to order 5 fashion items.

The s&h for the first item was only $3, and only $1.50 for each of the remaining items.

I don't understand the reasoning behind which items' s&h gets reduced and which doesn't. For example, the new Linea Leisure (LL) hoodie is reduced, but the LL button front jacket is NOT.

Thank you, QVC.

QVC, If ALL items had been reduced, my order would have been larger.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Reduced $3 & $5 Shipping on Some Items Today - Thanks QVC

Thanks for the info. I checked my wish list.

Some of my items S&H were reduced to $5. Since they are on Last Clicks I still think $5 is still too high. I'm still hopeful!

Trusted Contributor

That's an improvement for QVC........but I still gravitate to sellers that offer FREE shipping and handling. And there are a lot of them!

Frequent Contributor

I definitely would be ordering more often if they would frequently offer free shipping days. More often than not the shipping costs is what makes me decide not to place the order. I don't understand how qvc justifies their shipping costs.
Honored Contributor

And yet who knew...? And what's included...? No, this is vintage Q doing it their way. No thanks... Agreed, it's a plus, but not if I have to go on a mission to make it work for me...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

wow Thanks for letting us know, lately I had not ordered for the hight cost of the S&h, I did not expect that QVC put free s&h (will be a miracle!!) but a reduction is at least something.

Valued Contributor

Anyone know when the reduced shipping ends??? Is it tonight???

Honored Contributor

QVC has many free shipping items now. A good many of the higher priced items I have both recently had free shipping as well s many other items.

Regular Contributor

Thank you QVC. Hopefully you've been listening to those of us who've taken our business elsewhere due to the crazy s&h prices.
Valued Contributor

I 've asked twice how long the reduced shipping will last. They say that they don't have that information. I am really enjoying the reduced shipping! They should do this more frequently.