Respected Contributor

Such a lovely hairtyle for Shawn.  keep.

Respected Contributor

That dress is so confused about what it is supposed to be doing. Gotta be one of the worst I have ever seen done in an absolutely beautiful shade

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch the Q....and never watch beauty shows...dare I ask why they have Shawn in LA to show the products they would normally present there in Pa...senseless...waste of money...

Respected Contributor

@circles wrote:

I don't watch the Q....and never watch beauty shows...dare I ask why they have Shawn in LA to show the products they would normally present there in Pa...senseless...waste of money...

I think that's what we're all asking.☺️👸🐞

Regular Contributor

LOL when she said so happy to be presenting to you live...aren't they always live.  It's ridiculous.  And that fake patio set...hahaha...reaching a new low.  

Honored Contributor
Not fake patio set...lounge upstairs roof top guessing.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

I guess the people in the background are models.  At first I thought they were real restaurant customers.

Alberti is mingling with "celebrities" downstairs.  I guess the term is relative.  All I've seen are bloggers.  

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

That's funny, I was just thinking it looked fake. To me it seems like a vacant overgrown lot, where they erected a set.

New Contributor

Can someone explain why this show needed to be held in LA?  Unless I'm missing something, there's nothing about it that couldn't have been broadcast from the studio.

Honored Contributor

@Krita wrote:

Can someone explain why this show needed to be held in LA?  Unless I'm missing something, there's nothing about it that couldn't have been broadcast from the studio.

Alberti couldn't mingle with celebrities at the West Chester studio.  He said he saw Kim Basinger tonight (but she wasn't on camera).