Honored Contributor

Record setting shipping time!

Thursday, I ordered three pairs of D&Co pants that were on sale.

I just checked my email - they have were shipped on Friday.  I clicked  "track package" and I see that it "arrived at facility New York, NY" at 7:00 pm Friday.

I live in NY, NY - the package will probably be here tomorrow or Monday.  My stuff goes to a central package service - and stuff usually is delivered early.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Record setting shipping time!

I'm having a complete opposite situation.  Four emails saying sorry your items have been delayed, received someone else's order and couldn't replace what I did order since it was sold out, a return still not credited after fourteen days.  Very discouraging.  Glad you at least are having better luck.

Frequent Contributor

I have not been so fortunate. Sent something to my daughter in another state; it has been sitting there, undelivered, for 9 days.

Trusted Contributor

I actually went to Ulta yesterday because I didn't trust the mail to get me a moisturizer I wanted before I leave to go out of town Wednesday. That's a first in a very long time that I chose to go to the store over ordering on line. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a record setting shipping experience too - ordered on the 24th, shipped on the 25th, received on the 26th!!!!  But in this case, it shipped from the vendor only an hour and a half away, so that was why.  Still, amazed I got it that quickly.

Frequent Contributor

I had two separate orders from QVC ship & arrive quickly! One took 4 days from order to arrival. The other 5 days! I haven’t received things that fast from Q in years!
Honored Contributor

I haven't been that lucky.  Mine is being shipped via pony express.