Contributor

Recently returned to the Q hoping for some positive changes but not much has changed..

Still hosts I can't watch for wanting to keep my full head of hair. Then endless repeats of the TSV. No real good Lunchtime or Primetime specials. I am back to just checking As Is and clearance prices online, which is fine for me. Also, no new or fresh shows. 2 hour Susan Graver shows. I have weaned myself off of the Q card and just use my checking account now for smarter shopping. I will continue to shop the real deals on J. Crew, TJ Maxx and Homegoods for quality and selection and free shipping. I will continue to check the Q but my obsession with it is over. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Recently returned to the Q hoping for some positive changes but not much has changed..

@Joyfulheartnmind  Alrighty then!

Respected Contributor

Re: Recently returned to the Q hoping for some positive changes but not much has changed..

Nothing is normal in shopping right now.  I think QVC has done their best coping in an extremely  difficult year.

I am REALLY REALLY enjoying an entire day of Irish products filmed from the gorgeous and stately Ashford Castle.

SInce I cannot travel there right now to visit, seeing all the Irish vendors there gives me the impression of being away, even if just for the day.

By the way, shopping just for shopping's sake is not always healthy.  Think about some things you truly want or need, and perhaps that will give you a bit more joy.

Respected Contributor

Hmmmmmm...

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Joyfulheartnmind wrote:

Still hosts I can't watch for wanting to keep my full head of hair. Then endless repeats of the TSV. No real good Lunchtime or Primetime specials. I am back to just checking As Is and clearance prices online, which is fine for me. Also, no new or fresh shows. 2 hour Susan Graver shows. I have weaned myself off of the Q card and just use my checking account now for smarter shopping. I will continue to shop the real deals on J. Crew, TJ Maxx and Homegoods for quality and selection and free shipping. I will continue to check the Q but my obsession with it is over. 

Good for you @Joyfulheartnmind.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Joyfulheartnmind  Alrighty then!

@Love my grandkids - LOL.  So not so much a joyful heart or mind for the OP!  Smiley Very Happy

I can't imagine a shopping channel making me want to pull my hair out.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

There has been no shortage of QVC "critiques" lately.😁 How wonderful it is to have choices in where we shop.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@Joyfulheartnmind  Good for you, knowing your own mind on things. 

Honored Contributor

Yawn.................ho hum AGAIN!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Not being snarky, but it is good if your obsession is over.  It's not good to be obsessed with a shopping network.