Respected Contributor

Re: Recent Trouble With My Orders

@San Antonio Gal  Actually, it has all been straightened out. 

I did get the replacement ring from my first order with the empty box. I eventually did get the credit for my return (from the missing stones) on the second order. I did get credit for the ring that was shipped and returned (and never received by me) on the third order.

Of course all this took many phone calls (between USPS and QVC) and time. Not to mention the frustration!!

I'm just waiting on the arrival of my replacement ring from my third order - the ring that QVC said was shipped and returned to them that I never received. I hope when it arrives that the box isn't empty or that there's no stones missing!!

I posted my troubles just to vent. I've never had so many problems with QVC as I've had this past month!!

Respected Contributor

@haddon9  You're lucky - I gave up on my local PO a long time ago. Anytime you call you get a message that says voice mailbox is full and the call is then disconnected.

My only option was calling the 800 number. At least I didn't have to wait on the phone to speak to someone - they did call me back in an hour.

I recently ordered a jacket, within about a week I received an email noting that my return on the same jacket had been processed and I would be refunded my payment minus the shipping fee!!  Other items were delivered from QVC during that time to my address so it wasn't as it there was an issue with an address etc.  How are they processing these "returns" without a return slip when the items are not even delivered let alone opened?  I didn't even bother trying to get the shipping charge refunded... customer service has not been helpful lately and I didn't want to even deal with it...  I ended up reordering the same jacket paying shipping yet again and it magically showed up in a couple days...