Super Contributor

I hate to complain, and I realize I don't have to shop here BUT ......I keep a pretty lengthy wishlist (mainly fashion or home decor) that I check every couple of days for any sales or price reductions.  About a week or so ago, I noticed many of my items had increased $2-4 in price, and have stayed there.  I was a bit irritated, but didn't comment at that time.  However, I checked again today to look at my fashion items because of the "free shipping over $75" deal.

Most of my items, including household, have AGAIN increased by $1-2 or more throughout my list.   Q, I know you have the right to price items however you choose, but please give your customers some credit for being smart shoppers.  I am not going to be placing a "free shipping" order today, when I can plainly see you've raised prices TWICE in the past few weeks to more than cover for that.

Please price items ($35 for a tee - nah...) and shipping (should be free with $x every day or better yet FREE) appropriately.  There is just too much competition out there not to.

Honored Contributor

Re: Recent Q price increases

That's why I shop with the competition. 

Valued Contributor

Ya I don't even watch the food shows anymore.  What did I see the other day 8 pieces of chicken for 65.00 and they even threw in a couple of potatoes. No thanks

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here on the Q, just today, I've seen a 2 dollar increase in my favorite, (Supersize only sold here) Josie Maran Body Butter. It's now $54 after no increase in over 3 or 4 years. It won't bother me because I see price increases all around.  If I like a product I will buy it; increase or not, pandemic pricing or not. That's not to say that I don't  shop around for better pricing on items. I've been known to do that most of my life. Sometimes it can be exhausting doing that though.

Respected Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

I hate to complain, and I realize I don't have to shop here BUT ......I keep a pretty lengthy wishlist (mainly fashion or home decor) that I check every couple of days for any sales or price reductions.  About a week or so ago, I noticed many of my items had increased $2-4 in price, and have stayed there.  I was a bit irritated, but didn't comment at that time.  However, I checked again today to look at my fashion items because of the "free shipping over $75" deal.

Most of my items, including household, have AGAIN increased by $1-2 or more throughout my list.   Q, I know you have the right to price items however you choose, but please give your customers some credit for being smart shoppers.  I am not going to be placing a "free shipping" order today, when I can plainly see you've raised prices TWICE in the past few weeks to more than cover for that.

Please price items ($35 for a tee - nah...) and shipping (should be free with $x every day or better yet FREE) appropriately.  There is just too much competition out there not to.

Prices are up on many things evverywhere.  And you're right, plenty of competition. I no longer shop much at ALL on QVC. Bought a Xmas wreath on the Xmas sale recently. No longer buy clothing at the Q- most lines full of  STRETCH and cheap fabrics and all look the same. J.Crew had a 40% great sale - picked up 2 lovely items. 

Valued Contributor

I noticed the same thing on my wishlist, both on QVC and HSN. The increase was only on certain brands and only a few dollars. 

I don't miind price increases, that's life. I do mind paying for shipping. This is why I shop with other stores and my wish lists remain long! 

Respected Contributor

Wish list here too-every time I look at it, at least one item has increased in price.  Depending on the items, increases range from $2.00-$10.00.

Esteemed Contributor

I just looked at my wish list and all prices have increased from $1 to $3. I know prices are going up but when you add in shipping and handling plus tax, it makes a difference on purchasing or not.

Contributor

I was excited for the last free shipping day they had recently until I went to my wish list and saw many items suddenly increased by about $5-$6 After free day was over the prices suddenly dropped back down to their previous price.