Honored Contributor

Re: Received a Gift Ftom the Q

@sashamatthews wrote:

I received and email from the Q thanking me for my business.  That was it.  I wrote back and asked where my tote was since I had spent A LOT of money with them since 1990.  No reply yet.

@sashamatthews  - I'm curious to know if you'll get a response.  Please keep us updated.

Respected Contributor

In grade school in the early 1960's, I still remember what the teacher would say to a child caught chewing gum or eating in class and passing a snack to another kid.  If you don't have enough to share with the entire class, then refrain from sharing with only one or a few other children.  I guess these good lessons from days gone by about sharing with everyone or no-one are obsolete.

Honored Contributor

Businesses used to give gifts to their best customers. It seems like a rather outdated business model for QVC to follow, but at least they are trying.

Trusted Contributor

A friend of mine received a tote bag also.  I've been a shopper for 30 years. I guess I don't qualify as a "good QVC shopper".

Super Contributor

i've been shopping with QVC for 30 years and only received one thing. a small booklet with recipes from all the hosts. it was wonderful. i used many of the recipes over the years. it was given to me a long, long time ago. but nothing since except a thanksgiving card this year. i collect coffee mugs so i would have appreciated one of those. maybe next year.

Contributor

Nothing for me either.bad business practice to send to so.e customers and not others

Esteemed Contributor

Every one that shops QVC should receive something within the year.

Don't they think that people are going to talk about it and brag?

Honored Contributor

They send me coupons that either I can not use....or do not work. Nice huh?

Respected Contributor

I have never ever received anything from the Q except EZ pay offers.  I have been a shopper for 30 plus years, but in the last 10 years, only purchase maybe 2 or 3 times per year.  I can almost always friend a better price elsewhere or free shipping so I order from the company that gives me the best deal.

I would probably faint dead away if I ever got a "gift" from the Q!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Super Contributor

It's obvious that they have outdated ideas on how to actually "thank" their customers.  It is NOT a good marketing practice to only randomly choose customers to "gift" them.  It seems like it is not popular with most of their customers, and actually is causing a negative reaction.  They are apparently very much in the past with their marketing.