Valued Contributor

Re: Received a Gift Ftom the Q

I received a tote bag from QVC yesterday!

Contributor

I received a bag. I had the following thoughtsL

1.The money used to make and send the bags might have been used to either award me a free shipping, or lower the prices of items on QVC---which I have seen rising

2,I do not appreciate companies using ME  to advertise for them.

3.Give me a 20% off coupon such as awarded on HSN

Sorry, QVC, if it seems ungratefoul of me, but we women are watchful conumers...for the most partLOL

Trusted Contributor

I'm very grateful for mine! It's sturdy and well made and not a problem at all for me to carry a bag with Q's logo on it!!!!👍👍
Contributor

I agree, it can create negative feelings.  I have shopped with QVC since the beginning and spend a fair amount each month.  I should note that I received a Thanksgiving card signed by the host this year.

Super Contributor

I just counted and in the last year, I ordered over 50 items.. from Computers to phones to Philosophy , purity , bath and shower gel.. Alot of makeup and alot of clothes.. I do not shop anywhere else .. except for the grocery store. I received nothing.. absolutely nothing .. and I had ordered more than that but I didn't count the items I had to return because of fitting.. this is the truth.. surprised me but not surprised. And customer service is welcome to check it out 

Regular Contributor

I would like to know where the notion of random shopper receiving a gift came from? If they were  randomly picked why are some of the customers random shoppers. I think they are picked because they are not repeat customers to get them back. My friend  shops very litle and received a $20 dollar credit. She decided to buy a pair of slippers. I think that is there motive. I have shopped at Q.V.C since the 80's and have received nothing not  even a $5,00 birthday credit. I think if you shop maybe once or twice a month or more you are considered a regular customer and you willnot receive  anything. They donot have to pry you back into shopping.

Frequent Contributor

I have been shipping with the Q for nearly 30 years and never received a thing from them.  I certainly feel I have spent enough.  Would rather they lower shipping and handling charges than send out gifts to people.   

Esteemed Contributor

It creates bad feelings when some customers receive gifts & others don't. I spend quite a bit of $ at the Q.To date I've gotten nothing .I guess they're saying that they don't value me as a customer.

Respected Contributor

@Rosebud 06 the notion of random shoppers receiving gifts came from the Mods. They posted on previous threads that customers are selected at random and sent gifts.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have received several discount promotions,from HSN,it sort of makes you think,they appreciate your business.Also when I order something,the reps.seem to make it so easy,to place an order!