Frequent Contributor

Re: Received a Gift Ftom the Q

[ Edited ]

I also got the email saying Happy Holidays and thank you for your business.  I would have loved to get a tote but didn't get one.

I also got a Greetings Card around Thanksgiving but that was all I received this year and I did purchase lots of stuff from the Q this year and for the past 20 years or so.

I guess it just random but I still continue to watch and shop.

For everyone who received the tote, enjoy and use it in the best of health.  Happy New Years to all and hope that 2020 will be the start of a great year and a new decade.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been with the Q for many  years I never got anything from them. I do not shop with them anymore because of the shipping issues . So I guess you have to spend a $$$ to get a tote bag from them. They could keep there gifts. I would rather get better shipping prices and not having the wait so long for the items to come home to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I too received the tote bag yesterday  ,   I was surprised and thought it was nice to be recognized as a customer.  It will be nice for groceries.  

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan. And @apple 1964. What are you not understanding about random? QVC sends the gifts out randomly so you dont have to do anything nor spend a certain amount to receive it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@wildcat fan. And @apple 1964. What are you not understanding about random? QVC sends the gifts out randomly so you dont have to do anything nor spend a certain amount to receive it.

@Pearlee 

I understand what "random" means. However, no one from QVC has posted in this thread to inform us that this was a random give away or to say that the emails were sent to random customers.  I feel that just because they've randomly selected customers in the past does not necessarily  mean they're randomly selecting this time.  Thank you for your input, though.

Trusted Contributor

I just received a tote bag from QVC today and and as others have said, it is a very sturdy and heavy bag! Very nice! I don't mind at all that it says QVC on it! I'm grateful to have received it! Perfect for toting all my library books back and forth. Thank you very much, QVC!
Regular Contributor

I've been shopping with the Q from day one. Have never received anything from them. Some months I have spent way too much - some months not so much. I guess you have to spend a lot every month. You all enjoy your gifts and be thankful at least you are appreciated by the Q.

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Honored Contributor

I received the tote bag the day after Christmas.  When I saw the box I was thinking what I ordered.  It really is a nice sturdy bag.  Thank you QVC.

Super Contributor

I received mine 2 days ago.  Just used it for grocery shopping.  Nice!

Respected Contributor

I spend $$$ here including many items on auto ship.  Haven't received any free gifts from the Q ever,  it seems that I am in good company.  Congratulations to those who have received theirs though. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet