Honored Contributor

Re: Received a Gift Ftom the Q

@new nickname 4. Most QVC customers are not on these boards and have no idea some customers received random gifts. So I dont think you really have a basis for saying "it is not popular with most of their customers." I think it's probably very popular with the customers who received a random gift. Again the vast majority of QVC customers haven't read that others received a gift.
Super Contributor

Actually, if you don't know QVC is giving appreciation gifts or not has nothing to do with the feeling you have when you discover you have not.  Why would you think it wise for a company to say we appreciate our customers, but only send out a few gifts?  I simply don't think QVC customers think that's OK.  

Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4.
You keep drawing unsupported conclusions. I never posted I thought it was wise....where are you even getting that? I questioned a statement you made about most QVC customers that I think you based on a few posts here in the forums when the vast majority of QVC customers aren't even on the forums. It had nothing to do with what I think.
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I would assume that it depends on how much a person has spent at QVC during the year.  I checked my "order" status and I ordered a total of 10 items the entire year from the Q.  I guess I don't rate anything--LOL!!!

@kaydee50   No It's random...the mods mentioned it in the past.  Plus I have spent thousands here just in the last year and never received any "gift" from the Q.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Actually, I don't care either way, but it is still poor business for a company to say thank you to a few, but not to others, especially those who have said on this very post that they are long time customers and they haven't received anything in appreciation for their years of business.  I myself received a $20 credit to my account because my order of slightly over $50 took over a month to ship, I am sorry for those who have waited for their shipments or those who went on delayed status if they have not been offered any compensation.  I haven't redeemed the credit, and I doubt I will because I don't feel it was necessary.  My honest opinion.

Respected Contributor

I received an e-mail saying Happy Holidays & thank you for your business but have never received any gift.

Esteemed Contributor

It’s a nice little surprise for those who receive it. I’ve been with QVC 20+ years. The cup others got, I wouldn’t have used but the tote would’ve been nice. Enjoy it @Teddixat 

Honored Contributor

All the free stuff they’re sending seems to be self-serving. It’s all about free advertising for the QVC brand.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Contributor

I did get a $10 promo code T Christmas time that I used on the first aid tsv.
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how Q decides which customers to gift. My mom spent over $600 on  Barefoot Dreams last month.  No telling how much she spent on David's Kitchen shows, yet she didn't even get the happy holidays/thank you  email from Q.