Honored Contributor

Re: Received a Gift Ftom the Q

@Teddixat  Yes, I would have liked your’s also.

But what’s that they say, “Never look a gift-horse in the mouth”. (whatever that means)...Ha!

Trusted Contributor

I have to agree with @Mary Bailey . I would prefer not to receive anything from QVC with the QVC or David's logo on it. If I do I will give it to someone who I think might appreciate it. Now, if they want to send me a coupon for money off a future purchase  that is different. I will gladly accept that gift.

Super Contributor

I received $5 off for my birthday.  I'll definitely take cash vs. stuff.  It wasn't much, but still a nice touch and appreciated!

Honored Contributor

I would assume that it depends on how much a person has spent at QVC during the year.  I checked my "order" status and I ordered a total of 10 items the entire year from the Q.  I guess I don't rate anything--LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I shopped for years and never received anything.   I wish they would save the $$$ from shipping these items out to random shoppers and give "everyone" a gift like free shipping all the time!!!!!!   

Trusted Contributor

I received and email from the Q thanking me for my business.  That was it.  I wrote back and asked where my tote was since I had spent A LOT of money with them since 1990.  No reply yet.

Valued Contributor

I would be interested to know how customers were selected.  As a customer who has shopped about twenty years  and often I kind of feel left out...not even a card!  Not exactly how I would handle good customer relations.  

Frequent Contributor

I have been shopping since the beginning before QVC never received anything

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yup, I received the tote also.  It'll be good for my knitting,

Respected Contributor

I guess that I do not buy enough to have ever gotten the gifts etc!