Honored Contributor

Re: Reason(s) why I love Courtney!

Not a fan. Sorry.

Valued Contributor

Courtney is a beauty. She seems like a sweet southern lady. I enjoy when she is on.

Respected Contributor

I'm a fan!!!!

Regular Contributor

I like Courtney and think she does a good job. And we have to remember that Courtney was originally hired as a Social Media host and wasn't promoted to an actual full fledged host until about a year or two later.

Regular Contributor

On 11/23/2014 tucka said:

sorry to say, I have tried to like Courtney, but she seems so phony, last night she was trying to act sophisticated,it didn't work,I think she is wanting to take Lisa's place I just don't see it. Just not working for me. tucka.

I totally agree. When she is on, I automatically change the channel.

Valued Contributor

You only mentioned one reason you like Courtney!

Valued Contributor

On 11/23/2014 september said:

Courtney is the host who got married recently? For me...I don't care to hear about the personal lives of ANY of the hosts, and when I read about their engagements, weddings, babies, etc...It turns me off. (and it seems to get thrown at us...any time we visit this website).

We all have our own lives and our own families...where events like this truly do matter to us. I don't care to hear about them when they're about total strangers.

Agree 100%

Contributor

I'm a young female and don't care for her.
Super Contributor

I prefer not to see any particular host "own" a show. IMHO. The show becomes the all about the host and not the product. I think Courtney needs a little more experience under her belt in order to "own" a show. Cute girl, but not a fan.