Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Really enjoying craft day on HSN

I enjoy these shows and really appreciate the $5 shipping for all day. I had purchased something and then went back and made another purchase and was charged a reduced shipping rate, so I called and CS told me that after midnight, all of the shipping charges for everyone are recalculated and there is just one $5 charge. Pretty cool! The only problem is that those demos go so fast, I just hope that the instructions are good.

There is also a coupon code for $5 off a $20 purchase, but it has to be for a single item, not the total of the order, just FYI.

Also nice to see Donna Dewberry again. She used to be here YEARS ago!

Contributor

Re: Really enjoying craft day on HSN

Do you happen to have the code for the $5 off coupon and expiration date? Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry I missed it.  Anna Griffin fascinates me - I bet she's made a fortune many times over on her paper cutting equipment.  Funny how card-making has evolved - the idea now is to make something so perfect it looks store-bought.

Respected Contributor

We needed this craft day like we needed a hole in the head.  Normally you can escapde to HSN when QVC is programming the SIlver shows but in effect both channels were down all day in my house due to the poor programming. I actually flipped to Shop HQ for a while to escape.

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love the HSN craft days....especially so because of their awesome shipping deal!  And so glad that they have them more often these days.  I love watching Anna Griffin and Sara from Crafter's Companion.  I learn so many things from watching them, even on those rare occasions when I don't buy much.  (I never even checked out QVC yesterday, that I can recall).  Thank you, HSN, for the awesome craft shows!!!!

Regular Contributor

Not that I ever buy anything on the crafting shows on HSN, but I was certainly entertained.  Can't say that about the all-day silver shows on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, @Darssvt, but it is on the home page so it is available for everyone. Just not sure of the date and if it is still there.