Honored Contributor

Re: Really Enjoyed Carolyn Gracie This Morning!

I enjoy her presentations too.  She is awesome with explaining everything about the product. In fact my last purchase with Q was a few months ago.  A pair of sunglasses she was presenting.  I love them.  Carolyn always does a great job.Smiley Happy

Contributor

love carolyn relaxing to listen to her like a day with a girl friend. amy stran drives me nuts she too self centered tries everything on so we look at her carolyn is the best

w

Esteemed Contributor

I do not watch QVC much anymore, but I do watch Carolyn when I can.  She is always prepared and I love her voice!  No screaming and clownish behavior. Okay...well, sometimes a bit silly with the D & C squirrels. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

I do not watch QVC much anymore, but I do watch Carolyn when I can.  She is always prepared and I love her voice!  No screaming and clownish behavior. Okay...well, sometimes a bit silly with the D & C squirrels. Smiley Happy

I think my QVC viewing would be zero but for watching a few of her programs including D&C. I can wear, wash, dry, repeat without my casual clothes shrinking. (Please stop with those loud prints!)

I don’t mind the squirrels but many find it tiresome and have said so on here and her Facebook page. Although she emphatically stated on a show about 6-8 months ago the squirrels are here to stay, I have noticed the nutsy and acorn banter has diminished. Some compromise going on I suspect. She recently took umbrage with a Facebook comment that saying “hashtag......” was out of favor and after discussing the comment with Gary at the beginning of the D&Co show deliberately repeated it a number of times. She’s got gumption. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley I watch her gardening and holiday shows - no clothing shows for me. But, the other day she had this sort of squirrel-ish stuffed animal hanging from a bird feeder. I'm guessing that's what your are referencing. I was confused.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@SunValley I watch her gardening and holiday shows - no clothing shows for me. But, the other day she had this sort of squirrel-ish stuffed animal hanging from a bird feeder. I'm guessing that's what your are referencing. I was confused.

@PA Mom-mom Many months ago Gary was mid sentence and got suddenly distracted at a new gold color Carolyn was pointing to for the top being presented; just like a dog that can be playing with you, suddenly sees a squirrel, and nothing else matters. Then Carolyn started saying “squirrel” every time a gold color was shown. Then a viewer sent her a stuffed squirrel and shortly after Gary bought his. Then they use cartoon voices and have the squirrels “talk.” Thus we have Nutsy and Acorn antics on the Tuesday D&Co show. Some are amused, some are over it. Maybe Nutsy is showing up in the garden shows. I didn’t see the show so don’t have an answer on that. Hope this helps explain the stuffed animal mascots. 

Frequent Contributor

@corita wrote:

LOL - I even love the squirrels! 

Frequent Contributor

Carolyn is an exceptional woman who does well at many things. She can sell everything well. She tries and suceeds in giving as much information as is possible. She's knowledgeable on fashion, kitchen, gardening, food, beauty, home decor. I don't believe I've seen her sell electronics. 

Aside from the Q, she's interested in many things. She loves her pets and her garden. She loves her hubby and step children. She's a church goer. And I'm probably not knowing half of them.

I think she's just a remarkable woman. She's had her burdens to carry, but none of it seems to affect her energy, lovliness, and love of life. 

I hope the Q is paying her as well as she is worth. And the Q would be lucky if they had ten like her!