Esteemed Contributor

Really Enjoyed Carolyn Gracie This Morning!

[ Edited ]

I'm not in the market for anything right now, but Carolyn's presentations this morning were enjoyable, informative, and just what I needed on this dreary day in PA! What a pleasant break from the constant virus updates! She's the BEST!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Really Enjoyed Carolyn Gracie This Morning!

Carolyn does a wonderful job presenting any QVC product.  She's the best!  I love her and Gary together too on the Denim & Co shows.  

Trusted Contributor

She always does a great job and never takes herself too seriously.  I enjoy watching no matter what she is presenting and I cannot say that about most.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom 

What a GREAT SHOW!!!

Carolyn is my favorite host ---- she has a nice voice, she's pleasant, nice personality, well prepared and informative......Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

She is so enjoyable to watch...she did an outstanding job today.She did not need a vendor, she proved she could do the show alone...I am impressed!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@PA Mom-mom 

What a GREAT SHOW!!!

Carolyn is my favorite host ---- she has a nice voice, she's pleasant, nice personality, well prepared and informative......Woman Very Happy

@Spurt  Caroline is rapidly becoming my favorite host as well! I would like to see her do weekly home and garden shows, as David does his various shows. I'm not a clothes person, so I don't watch those shows.

Honored Contributor

@,mostly. Of course Carolyn can do a show alone! She's been at QVC a long time and is a very experienced host!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:
@,mostly. Of course Carolyn can do a show alone! She's been at QVC a long time and is a very experienced host!

@Pearlee 

Yes, she's experienced so she knows the importance of being prepared so she does her homework even on new products ......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

She’s my absolute favorite, the only host I’ll watch no matter what she’s presenting. Plus, we share a name (Carolyn) Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy watching Carolyn any morning.  I like her presenting style.  Plus she talks about all the details that I'm interested in.  No drama, no screaming.   Thank you, Carolyn.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt