Honored Contributor

Re: Really? 4th of July weekend and you are featuring Xmas in July? REALLY? Really?

I admit I did buy a set of the TSV fairly lights...but not for Christmas.  I don't do CIJ because Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year.  I love all things Christmas but I can wait for the real thing.  I bought the fairy lights for my Fall decorating.  I've recently begun doing a Fall theme in my home and I can do some interesting things with the lights.

Honored Contributor

Re: Really? 4th of July weekend and you are featuring Xmas in July? REALLY? Really?

@chrystaltree wrote:

I admit I did buy a set of the TSV fairly lights...but not for Christmas.  I don't do CIJ because Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year.  I love all things Christmas but I can wait for the real thing.  I bought the fairy lights for my Fall decorating.  I've recently begun doing a Fall theme in my home and I can do some interesting things with the lights.

That's it!  I always wondered why I find CIJ so dang boring.  I can't stand it.... and that's it!  It's not real! Around here it only just warmed up enough to wear short sleeves... I'm just not interested in Christmas!

Besides I have some incredible Christmas decorations, Thomas Piccone, Eggs from Joan Rivers, quality stuff and don't need or want anything and sure won't decorate until after Thanksgiving....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

A lot of these decorations look too gaudy and cheap. Not my style.

Honored Contributor

I like CIJ.  I'd rather watch it than many of the other types of products that are usually on during the weekend.  

Esteemed Contributor

CIJ. Ick ick ick!Woman Sad

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

If it breaks the monotony of beauty/clothes/accessories then I don't mind it.  But saving my money for Amazon Prime-a-thon coming on July 11.

Esteemed Contributor

@giddy up

Me too. And I'm saving mine for Nordstrom's sale that starts on the 13th for card holders!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla wrote:

Remember when they used to do red, white, and blue jewelry day on the 4th? Fun!

Yes I Do! 1992 to 1994! In 1995 QVC started a Made in America day on Fourth of July.4th of July.jpg

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched a Q Christmas show at any time for years and won't in the future either.  Call me Scrooge, I don't care.  I do not like CIJ, CIA, CIS, CIO, CIN.  I can tolerate it in December.  

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I'm sitting here sipping my coffee and watching the birds and squirrels munching on birdseed. I put a feeder down low so if would be easier for the turkeys to reach (they come out earlier and later in the day). It took a while for the squirrels to figure out they no longer have to climb the fence and do acrobatics - actually quite funny watching! 

Anyways, I find this more entertaining than watching CIJ. Unbelievable that the Q's going to push CIJ during th entire 31 days! One can only buy so many decorations for the season!

I agree and I don't like that Hallmark has Christmas movies in July.