Honored Contributor

Re: Really? 4th of July weekend and you are featuring Xmas in July? REALLY? Really?

I enjoy it!  Love those fairy lights!  Adding to the sets I bought last year.  Bought a toy for a grand-niece.  I find the CIJ shows to be a respite for the otherwise boring shows....especially Saturdays and Sundays, once Leah's show is over!

Honored Contributor

Re: Really? 4th of July weekend and you are featuring Xmas in July? REALLY? Really?

They shouldn't be spending a whole day selling Christmas items before the Fourth of July! Christmas is almost six months away, and the summer just started... JMHO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Remember when they used to do red, white, and blue jewelry day on the 4th? Fun!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Occasional Contributor

Feature American made items, not Christmas!

Honored Contributor

I am just skipping the QVC channel all weekend..... easy. At least Evine has some fashion this morning.

Honored Contributor

I think the reason for CIJ all day today is to unload leftover Christmas items from previous years, that are taking up space in the warehouses.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Contributor

At least AM with Style with Gabrielle is on Q2!!

Respected Contributor

It's all they have.....

They would sell everything as Xmas all year if they could get away with it so they can unload these retreads.

Esteemed Contributor

While I enjoy CIJ, I wish they would wait until after the 4th of July.  After all, that is a huge holiday for our country!  God Bless the USA!

Respected Contributor

Maybe QVC realizes that it will be a slow viewer weekend.