Frequent Contributor

Really? 4th of July weekend and you are featuring Xmas in July? REALLY? Really?

So I'm definitely not watching today. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Really? 4th of July weekend and you are featuring Xmas in July? REALLY? Really?

@zzzz2z wrote:

Me either!  While I love Chirstmas, I hate CIJ!

It's barely the middle of summer and I have no desire to even think about Christmas. I don't understand why the Q can't wait to push this junk until after the 4th of July!

Valued Contributor

Re: Really? 4th of July weekend and you are featuring Xmas in July? REALLY? Really?

I have the opposite feeling and I am watching CIJ.  I already purchased a coupke of children's items.  I have a large family and always start buying in July.  I also enjoy decorating ideas from Valerie. I don't always purchase her items but gives me inspiration to purchase "picks" for the tree or garland, beaded strands etc. from the dollar store.

Honored Contributor

They do it every year, so it shouldn't come as a big surprise to anyone.

I think it's fun to see some of the ideas for Christmas items, but I won't watch all day.

Most people will be out and about celebrating July 4th anyway!

Occasional Contributor

I will not watch either.  My credit card will get a rest.

Web site says 12 days of Christmas!  That just ticks me off.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sitting here sipping my coffee and watching the birds and squirrels munching on birdseed. I put a feeder down low so if would be easier for the turkeys to reach (they come out earlier and later in the day). It took a while for the squirrels to figure out they no longer have to climb the fence and do acrobatics - actually quite funny watching! 

Anyways, I find this more entertaining than watching CIJ. Unbelievable that the Q's going to push CIJ during th entire 31 days! One can only buy so many decorations for the season!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Enjoy the 4th of July weekend, 

http://www.lovethispic.com/image/103386/happy-birthday-usa

Respected Contributor

@zzzz2z wrote:

Yes!  And the Q doesn't care if you aren't watching.  Why?  Because they have plenty of people who like CIJ.  So, complain on!

Trusted Contributor

90% of what they offer looks like cheap dollar store items.  I quit the Q because I no longer trust their security after all the web site mess ups of late.  I sure won't miss it this weekend!

Honored Contributor

Many items I've seen are the same as last year.  Saving me money!

Its sooo boring.