Regular Contributor

Real looking relatable model on just now!!

loved the model that was on with LW just a few minutes ago. Pretty, salt & pepper hair styled short and really age appropriate. I've seen her before and I just love that the Q is finally using age appropriate models that I am assuming a lot of viewers can relate to....she looks good in the clothes. Isn't stick thin but not overly curvy. Looking at her I can sort of picture what an item might look like on me... Think the Q is on the right track.

Honored Contributor

Re: Real looking relatable model on just now!!

I totally agree, Toni the average size model is a breath of fresh air and it's nice to see how the clothes will look on an average size woman. I appreciate the petite models they use because I can see how the clothes might look on me. I never buy any thing they don't show on someone my size and I don't buy makeup shown on a model with a perfect face.

Respected Contributor

I totally agree with you! In fact, I was going to post about her, too. I don't think I have ever seen her before on QVC. I noticed her immediately as she was so attractive, but as the OP mentioned, she was also relatable and representative of many of us. There was something about her that was so easy to watch. I really, really like her. I hope she is on Q more and more.     

Esteemed Contributor

Is there a video?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Frequent Contributor

joining the chorus of Toni Fans. Very attractive, real woman. I will email CS to express my appreciation. 

Peace to all. 

Regular Contributor

glad I'm not the only one who appreciates this and noticed her!! Let's hope the trend continues! HSN has an actual host who is older. She's on it seems very early or in the middle of the night...she is lovely looking. She is older but not really old and believe it or not she has gray hair which is almost unheard of in that industry.....I'm gray early and my god peoples reaction to my hair color is they either love it or make really really stupid comments to me...

Trusted Contributor

I think the new model looks just lovely.  She is such a good addition, and this helps so much when you want to know how something will look on you.  Diversity in the models is a key point.  QVC did a good job here and I appreciate it.

Miata 1

Honored Contributor

OP, you're 100% right. How many of us look like the 6-feet-tall models who wear a size 2?!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

I am looking forward to seeing her.  I do not usually watch the clothing shows but hopefully she will be on some of the cosmetic shows.