Frequent Contributor

I must be very naive or something. I just learned that Dennis Basso uses real fur on his coats sold at other retailers. I thought all of his coats were faux. Shame on you Dennis. I was really thinking of buying one of his coats for this winter too. Forget that idea!! I couldnt.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Real fur Dennis, really?

[ Edited ]

I have been tempted to purchase Dennis Basso clothing/coats over the years, as recently as yesterday. However, I  cannot do so because he still sells real fur. Was hoping he had stopped and was only using faux fur. Very sad and vile.

Esteemed Contributor

I actually thought he stopped selling real fur yrs ago.   Making money from the coats of beautiful ,  some becoming extinct animals is disgusting .   I dont care for him anyways I find him a bug bag of wind and that voice 😖   I don't know why all the hosts seem to fall all over him and especially those that are animal lovers unless they aren't aware either😏    I guess $$ is more important to some then Gods creatures,  it's barbaric 😾

Esteemed Contributor

Note that this thread was just bumped from 2012—NINE years ago...

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Note that this thread was just bumped from 2012—NINE years ago...

I can´t see myself going that far back to check Threads. I don´t even go to Page 2.