Super Contributor
I think & feel having Lisa Robertson re-hired could make a positive change in QVC'S outreach for an increase in sales.
Also, Lisa Mason might add to the company's need for a boost.
Respected Contributor

Both ideas are NO STARTERS for a multitude of reasons.  Are you related to Johnnysbro, by any chance? 

Esteemed Contributor

LM was just on and terrible show.................other suggestion ===     not a hot idea either

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa Robertson explained at length on FB why she left QVC and why she would not be returning.

I believe she is happy doing what she doing.

Why do you think having the Lisas return is needed? @QVCalm 

Respected Contributor

I actually think it's fairly presumptuous to assume that either one of these ladies would want to come back to QVC.  

Honored Contributor

@QVCalm 

Oh please! That ship sailed how many years ago?? And it's been brought up here ad nauseam.

Never. Gonna. Happen.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@maximillian 

Like the saying goes, a rose by any other name is still Johnnysbro...I mean a rose.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Neither one of them would be relatable to their target audience.  Also neither lady would to be great at selling high priced computers and  vacuum cleaners.  

Respected Contributor

Okay, the main audience and clients of QVC are now aging, have more "stuff" than they probably need, and may not have as much disposable income if they are no longer working.

The overall model of selling things is outdated for the next generation.

What do young people spend their money on?  

Food, but not the gourmet QVC kind.

Clothes, but they prefer cheap trendy outfits that QVC never sells.

Experiences, streaming services and online gambling are other interests.  Yes, many of the girls do buy make-up, but they want to have famous reality stars as their make-up role models.

In this year without travel expenses, buying homes and cars became the priority.

I think Lisa Mason prefers a much simpler work/life balance, which is why she is just selling some low budget jewelry pieces every now and then.

I believe Lisa Robertson enjoys being an independent entrepreneur who no longer has to answer to any bosses, and she can choose to work hard just for herself.

Yes, they were great hosts in their time, but the solution for positive change is not simply rehiring a few good hosts, but figuring out how to attract the new generation of shoppers who do not really want to buy what QVC sells!

Super Contributor
FancyPhillyshop: I really appreciate your insight.
And, your post is both sophisticated
and courteous Thank You!